Mental Health Therapist, Licensed (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
Full Time Exempt
Salary Range: Starting Salary $75,000 + productivity bonus and benefits
Who we are: ADHD Child and Family Services, LLC (ADHD CFS) is a specialty clinic that provides outpatient services to youth and families who are coping with ADHD. Our clients tend to be creative, energetic, bright, out-of-the-box thinkers who need support with impulse control, emotional regulation, navigating friendships, and developing their sense of self. We focus on building skills, psychoeducation, providing family support, and boosting self-esteem. Our clients may also struggle with the anxiety, depression, trauma, grief/loss, relationship issues, emotional regulation, and/or lagging social skills associated with the challenges of coping with ADHD. ADHD CFS seeks candidates for full time employment as mental health therapists who are passionate about working with kids and families, motivated to offer a high quality therapy experience, and believe in going the extra mile. We currently have more demand for our services than we are able to meet, and we would love to add talented and compassionate therapists to our practice. If you believe you fit this description, we invite you to join us as we build something special together. We are currently looking for Art Therapists, Play Therapists, and other Professional Counselors and Therapists who work with children and/or teens and are ready to be a part of a dynamic, fun, and collaborative team.
Open Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm. Appointments can be offered via teletherapy or at our clinic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
● Individual, couples and/or family therapy
● Diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, and counseling services
● Family support, communication, and education
● Group facilitation
● Advocacy with larger systems
● Referrals to and coordination with other qualified providers
The Mental Health Therapist is responsible for maintaining the clinical record for each client and ensuring documentation meets all compliance standards set forth in organization policy and insurance contracts. You will be joining a close-knit multidisciplinary team, and will be expected to engage in weekly team meetings and regular group supervision/consultation.
What we offer to our team members:
● Medical, dental, and vision benefits to full-time therapists
● 401(k) matching
● Paid time off and sick pay
● Productivity bonus pay opportunities
● Flexible hours
● Opportunity to connect with other clinicians for consultation
● Training and professional development opportunities including monthly case consultation
● Insurance credentialing and professional liability coverage
● Care coordination and case management support
● Group therapy & parent workshops for your clients
● Front office support, collecting payment, and billing insurance
● Furnished office space
● Convenient parking
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
● Completed Master’s level degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field which meets the licensing requirements for the State of Oregon. Completion of the degree includes completion of ALL required internship/practicum hours.
● Licensed with the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Therapists or Board of Licensed Social Workers.
● Minimum 3 years experience providing mental health treatment to children, adolescents, adults, and their families. Experience during graduate school will be considered.
● Knowledge of the impacts of oppression and persecution on mental health and daily functioning, and understanding of the application of trauma-informed care principles.
● Ability to work independently and complete tasks on time.
● Ability to engage in and contribute to a connected and authentic team culture.
● Commitment to 3 years of service to ADHD CFS
● Strong computer skills and ability to document activities in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
● Must be able to meet QMHP requirements under State of Oregon MHDD Division’s Administrative rules.
● Ability to pass background checks.
● Fluent in English language: speaking, reading, and writing. Highly preferred second language fluency: reading, writing, and speaking in therapeutic context.
Complete the online application via this link or using the embedded form below. Be prepared to upload your resume and provide references.
Please note: Active clients of ADHD CFS or affiliated providers may not begin an employment relationship with ADHD CFS. By accepting a position with ADHD CFS, applicants become ineligible for clinical services during their service and after their position ends, until all chances of collegial or personal relationships that may impact the person’s counseling have been removed due to employee turnover.