Full-Time and Part-Time Therapists
ADHD Child & Family Services is a small private practice that is located in Tigard, Oregon. We provide specialized mental and behavioral health services to children, teens, young adults, and parents who are struggling with ADHD. Our practice opened in July 2019. We focus on treating symptoms of ADHD. Our clients may also struggle with anxiety, depression, trauma, grief/loss, relationship issues, emotional regulation, and/or lagging social skills. We currently have more demand for our services than we are able to meet. We are looking for full-time or part-time therapists. We are open Monday through Saturday, 9am-6pm.
We are looking for qualified applicants who enjoys working with children younger than 12, with a strong background in Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) or similar. We have an art studio for Art Therapists and a playroom for Play Therapists. Toys and art supplies are provided. Our clients tend to be creative, energetic, bright, out-of-the-box thinkers who need support with impulse control, emotional regulation, navigating friendships, and developing their sense of self.
The majority of our clients and families pay with private insurance so licensure is a must. We will provide professional liability insurance, insurance paneling, and clients. Appointments can be offered via teletherapy or at our clinic.
Licensed therapist position entails providing direct clinical services (including assessment and treatment planning) in a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Current licensure in Oregon as LPC, LMFT, LCSW required (we may consider you if you are within a couple months of acquiring license)
- Clinical experience with children, couples, and families is required; clinical experience/skill working with young children is preferred.
- Willingness to offer 15-25 client hours per week. Requires the ability to manage your own caseload-including documentation and using SimplePractice, our EHR system.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is based on billed hours. Salary range $40,000-$70,000 + Bonus (depending on billed weekly hours). We offer medical and dental benefits to all of our full-time therapists and staff.
- Utilization of EHR for client record-keeping and scheduling.
- Furnished office space.
- Flexible hours. You can design your own schedule.
- Opportunity to connect with other clinicians for consultation and referral sharing.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- We will assist you with getting paneled with insurance companies and pay for your professional liability insurance.
- Care coordination and case management support.
- Group therapy and workshops for your clients.
- We will manage payments, billing, and processing insurance claims.
If you are qualified and meet all the above criteria, please email a CV/resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the position.
Attention: Lara Cannon ADHD Child & Family Services, LLC
9370 SW Greenburg Road, Suite 413
Tigard, OR 97223
Part-time or Full-time The minimum billed hours per week is 15.
$40,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year. Medical and dental benefits for full-time staff.
We are responding to client needs as they come. Some clients are coming in and some are only doing telehealth.
Licensure plus competency in treating ADHD.
LPC, LCSW or LMFT
Typical office hours:
9am – 6pm (Monday through Saturday)