- Individual, Parent, and Family Counseling – $160 per 50 minute session.
- Group Therapy – $45 per session.
- Summer Camps & Other Services – priced separately
- Sliding Scale – We offer a small number of sliding scale options. We also offer a discounted rate for clients who are paying with cash or credit card (out-of-pocket). Please ask your therapist for more information.
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Moda Health
- Pacific Source
Payment For Services
Payments for services must be made at the time of each session. If you have insurance, please call and ask if you have mental health benefits. If you have out-of-network benefits with your insurance company for mental health, we will provide you with a “superbill” that you are responsible for submitting to your insurance company.
Payment is accepted via check or credit card. Current fees and services are agreed upon at the time of service.
Late Cancellation and Missed Appointment Policy
Please help us provide timely appointments for all of our clients by cancelling or rescheduling your appointment with a minimum of 24-hours notice. Our office policy for missed appointments and late cancellations is as follows.
Cancellation of an Appointment
Please promptly cancel an appointment if you are unable to attend. We require at least 24 hours notice. Your early cancellation allows someone else to schedule the appointment time.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please send a message through your “Client Portal,” or call 971-302-7374. If you are not able to reach someone, please leave a detailed message on our voicemail. We will return your call and give you the next available appointment time.
A late cancellation is when a client fails to cancel their scheduled appointment within 24-hours advance notice.
- First late cancellation: courtesy reschedule and there is no charge.
- Second late cancellation: $35 fee will be billed to your account.
- Third late cancellation: $50 feel billed to your account, and you may be discharged from our practice if they occur within a 6 month period.
No Show Policy
A “no-show” is a failure to be present at the time of the appointment. When this happens, a “no-show” will be listed in your record.
- First missed appointment: $35 fee will be billed to your account.
- Second missed appointment: You will be charged the full amount of the appointment.
- Third missed appointment: You will be charged the full amount of the appointment, and you may be discharged from our practice.